This week, people wrote things on the internet! Here is a small sample of some of those things.
- Crunktastic writes a moving essay about black women, nudity, the politics of touch, and capitalism.
- A great conversation about domesticity in poetry with writers Rachel Zucker, Wayne Koestenbaum, and Matthew Rohrer.
- Zach Baron appreciates Kristen Stewart’s awkward, mumbly authenticity.
- GLG pal Martina has a wonderful personal essay about standing up to street harassment.
- The Rumpus interview (in partially comic form) with graphic novelist and national treasure Alison Bechdel.
- Choire Sicha gives a brief history of trigger warnings (and an account of the current debate over whether the term has become too generalized).
What did you read this week?